The complete submission will include
1) Four copies of the completed application form
2) Cheque payable to CIAT Registers Ltd for £285 (fee correct at time of print)
3) Four copies of the applicant’s current CV with qualifications and employment history
4) Four copies of the summary of experience
5) Four copies of the report (inclusive of examples from the work environment).
If submission is incomplete, additional items are requested from the applicant.
The assessment will be undertaken by two CEnv Assessors who may review the applications either together or independently and consult on the final result.
The Professional Review Interview (PRI) is the final stage of assessment of an applicant. The PRI will be undertaken by a Panel of at least two Chartered Environmentalists. The Panel will assess the candidate against the competencies listed in Section 4.
CIAT will take all reasonable measures to accommodate any requests under the Equalities Act. If you have a particular need or requirement, please contact the CIAT Membership Department in confidence on +44(0)20 72782206 or email@example.com
CIAT will advise the applicant in writing of his or her success or referral within two months of the assessment. The
Society for the Environment shall provide a certificate direct to the applicant on the notification by CIAT.
CIAT will advise unsuccessful applicants of their rights to appeal when they notify them of a referral result.